Rinastore - Marino Fabiani Sandals / Black



For me, there was always something magical in Italy. Beautiful Italian women and men, Italian food and Italian sense for fashion was always something that had great value.

This day I started with Italy on my mind. I imagine myself walking down the breathtaking Italian streets, full of art and style, full of people and smiles, and everyone was looking just at me. In my mind I was wearing this exact shoes and they have stole every look in the street.

The perfect mix of colors and elegance, but convinient for every day walk as well, made me fell in love at first sight with this Marino Fabiani Sandals.
If you walk in the store, they would be the first thing you would look at. High quality, amazing style and stunning combination of colors is something that describes Italian shoes.

If you don't already have a pair of these, go to the http://www.polyvore.com/rinastore_marino_fabiani_sandals_black/set?id=218723190 and get one for yourself!
Rinastore - Marino Fabiani Sandals / Black
or more high quality and high style shoes go to the www.rinastore.com . This is the place where you can always find something for yourself, no matter what style you are into.





Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Take a piece of my yellow world.

Rinastore - Fabi Pump / Black

Let Snapmade be your choice