Career woman

Have to go to work on this sunny day? Than make it better by wearing this combination of style and colors!
Put on these Gianmarco Lorenzi Sandals (https://www.rinastore.com/5050-gianmarco-lorenzi-sandals-military-green/dp/9169) and win the office.


I can always find perfect match for every day and every occasion on www.rinastore.com
Today I had to look like a career woman, and these Gianmarco Lorenzi Sandals won my heart at first sight. 

They are open enough for this hot sunny day, and classy enough to walk in the office wearing them. They have the most amazing color, matching my top and eyes! Could it be better? :) 

rinastore.com #3


Now, it is time to go and work work work! 


Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Take a piece of my yellow world.

Rinastore - Fabi Pump / Black

Let Snapmade be your choice